Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tony Hart - Thank you!


The Spinnaker, Portsmouth (got tied up with inauguration viewing today and got no art done!)

A sad day today hearing that one of my childhood heroes had died - Tony Hart. Tony Hart used to present first Vision On, Take Hart and Hart Beat - wonderful art programmes for children on BBC television. One of the highlights was the gallery where Tony showed artwork sent in by children. And of course Morph who helped out - you just had to love that little plasticine character. Very inspirational and I wonder how many artists today owe their start to Tony Hart's encouragement. The link is great and I remember watching that particular episode!

And just for fun. Not sure if this is me at all! "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


3 comments:

Karen Z said...

I am a Canna
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
Braggin little bugger aren't I. lol

Billie Crain said...

I'm the same...a canna. LOL! thanks for the test, Anita.:)

Anita said...

I'm sorry you are both cannas because I like you both and dislike cannas intensely! They come under the same heading as marigolds to me - horrible!

all artwork is copyright of Anita Murphy 2006/2007/2008/2009