Holy cr*p Anita!! (And I mean that in the best sense. :D ) This is one of your best!! I love the shine on the cap and the light on his face. You certainly haven't lost your touch. I'm in awe.
I like your vase in the last post too. The hatching gives it real energy.
Absolutely stunning. The detail in the cap alone is wonderful; not just the shininess of the cap, but the reflections in the shiny parts, and the stitching. Just incredible.
Hi Anita don't know whether my last comment went through...any way Great Portrat!!! Happy Mother's day and I hope ypou don't mind....I have tagged you..... have a great day
8 comments:
anita this is absolutely fantastic! I can't believe how brilliant it is - stunning!
Holy cr*p Anita!! (And I mean that in the best sense. :D ) This is one of your best!! I love the shine on the cap and the light on his face. You certainly haven't lost your touch. I'm in awe.
I like your vase in the last post too. The hatching gives it real energy.
It's good to see you posting again!
Good Lord, I thought this was a photograph of, maybe, your son. This is mersmanic! I never cease to be amazed by the depth of you skill!!!
I thought it was your son too. Fantastic work, Anita.
Absolutely stunning. The detail in the cap alone is wonderful; not just the shininess of the cap, but the reflections in the shiny parts, and the stitching. Just incredible.
Good to see you posting again - I'd almost given up on you!!!
This is absolutely terrific - I'm sure you've made a mum very happy.
Beautiful! The skin texture is amazing, and just look at those eye lashes! :D
Hi Anita
don't know whether my last comment went through...any way
Great Portrat!!!
Happy Mother's day
and I hope ypou don't mind....I have tagged you.....
have a great day
Post a Comment