An artistic journal
Anita that is looking so good, I think you will finish before I will.
nice start, Anita! it's great to see you back in the saddle.
the floor looks like glass !!!love the composition...the photo of the wall in Spain is brilliant......
Mary - It took me a while to get started but I'm on a roll!Billie - when you fall off Billie, you have to just climb back on!Kim - thank you for commenting.People have commented on a forum where I have this posted that it has a completely different feel to the charcoal.
It does have a different feel, Anita, but I can see how the beautiful work you put into the charcoal is paying off in this oil. I am dying to try this. Also dying to see you start adding the colour!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Anita that is looking so good, I think you will finish before I will.
nice start, Anita! it's great to see you back in the saddle.
the floor looks like glass !!!love the composition...
the photo of the wall in Spain is brilliant......
Mary - It took me a while to get started but I'm on a roll!
Billie - when you fall off Billie, you have to just climb back on!
Kim - thank you for commenting.
People have commented on a forum where I have this posted that it has a completely different feel to the charcoal.
It does have a different feel, Anita, but I can see how the beautiful work you put into the charcoal is paying off in this oil. I am dying to try this. Also dying to see you start adding the colour!
Post a Comment